- What is a tenancy deposit?
- When is the tenancy deposit paid?
- How much is the tenancy deposit?
- Where is the tenancy deposit stored?
- Why do I need to register my tenant’s deposit?
- How is a holding deposit different to a tenancy deposit?
- When is my rent paid?
- Where can I view my rent payments?
- What if my tenant’s rent payment is late?
- My tenant can’t pay their rent this month. What do I do?
- Do you deduct tax from the rent before paying it to me?
- Can I increase the rent?
- Can I set up a Direct Debit?
- How do tenants pay their rent?
- What bank account do I pay rent to?
- What is Open Banking?
- How long do rent payments take?
- Can I pay my rent by manual transfer?